Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Week 6 Forum Topic- Shooting Sports

Topic One:

I am unable to write about two tips from Karl's talk due to me being absent. But I will instead touch on tips from the following guest speaker, Ryan Gardner.

For one of his tips, he suggested going to a place ahead of time to scope out the location for possible places to shoot from.

I plan on doing this for the upcoming Volleyball game this Wednesday at the Albany LBCC Campus.

Another good tip that Ryan had was to not take normal "straight on" shots.

I plan on getting creative with my angles while using my 55-200mm lens, as well as testing out my 35mm and 50mm prime lenses.

Topic 2:

I will be shooting the last home volleyball game at LBCC on Wednesday night, Nov. 7,  against Lane Community College
.
I plan on taking some overall shots with my 35mm and 50mm prime lenses, and my medium and close up shots will be taken with my 55-200mm zoom lens. These photos will be taken from the sidelines, stands, and anywhere else I am allowed to go for the needed photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment