Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Week 6 Photo Choice- Portrait & Mug

Ross Cutsforth on set last week getting prepared for the next scene where he delivers a monologue to the camera.

“I am 21 and have been at LBCC for 2 years. I am a computer science major at LBCC and participate in the film and tech development club. The best part of LBCC is the class size and the instructors. My favorite classes so far have been some of my philosophy classes, computer science, and WR241. I am somewhat famous as a social influencer although my name is anonymous in all my work. I have multiple dream jobs, working as an actor or filmmaker, a professional writer, a creative designer for gaming, and an overall entrepreneur who pushes new ideas and cutting edge technology advancements. My life goal is to create and innovate books, properties, technology, video games, and many other ideas in my head for people all around the world to enjoy and remember. I also want to continue to learn and push myself to become a kinder and better person every day. My greatest fear is not being remembered, turning into nothing as eternity passes me by. That and needles.”


Ross Cutsforth

No comments:

Post a Comment